CENO Style - Booth construction & interior architecture
CENO Membrane Technology documented by a variety of renowned references
Working with technical textiles and the implementation of creative ideas in the exhibition and trade fair construction sector have always counted among our strong points.
Apart from complete membrane structures with steel or aluminium supporting elements we can also offer simple membrane elements such as illuminated ceilings, room dividers or simply the supply of membrane blank cuts - always tailored to the exhibition architect's individual needs or drafts.
Our range of services includes consulting as well as the production and assembly of complete textile trade fair / exhibition furnishings including the required supporting and fastening elements.
Due to the variety of materials and accessories in store, CENO has built up a reputation as a supplier of components among many booth construction companies.
Interior architecture using CENO style products
Another field of application is the architectonic design of interior spaces by means of prestressed textile elements including the following areas: restoration of ceilings, light scattering, noise insulation, divider systems etc. The respective solution concepts are developed project-related in cooperation with the architect and implemented completely including the assembly.
The entire range of services in short:
- Textile ceiling and wall design
- Large paintings (720dpi, 310 cm and 510 cm print space) including matching hanging systems
- Production of coverings made of a variety of different materials
- Production of the fastening elements made of steel or aluminium
- Membrane material, hardly inflammable pursuant to DIN and - if required - sprinkler capable
- Production of the steel or rope supporting structure
- Production of all fair trade and object-related wide fabrics
- Quick and cost-effective assembly since textile structures can be built up and demounted quickly